Sonata GLS V6 Pricing?

Page 2 of 2
My v-6 LX is a great car...except, the ride is harsh with the 17 inch wheels, I drove a GLS with 16 inch wheels and ride was much softer..BUT It also had cloth seats which I think contributed to the nice ride. general
mileage depends on your driving habits, etc, expect 15-19 city and 24-31 highway. the more people, stuff in the car, the less the mileage. probably on smoothe road one person and no luggage no headwind at 60 MPH you could probably get 33MPG!! But who drives that way
I have posted my mileage statistics for GLS V6 to this group a few weeks ago.
Search using Google and you will find my numbers.