Sonata Keyless Entry System for sale

I am selling the original keyless entry system that was installed on my 1999 Sonata GLS (Clifford supplied system). It would probably work with
the 2000-2001 as well (as they are all virtually the same vehicles). It comes with 2 remotes (1 is brand new, only used to program it) the keyless module, and the wire harness (to plug and go with no soldering or wire tapping needed)... You can get install and programming instructions from HMA webtech2000. The only thing I am not including is: Peizo speaker.
Here is the my link on EBAY: 11875785