Sonata LPG conversion

I am considering converting a 2003 sonata to lpg, any opinions or recommendations. I am in Austalia

Reply to
PJR

"PJR" ha scritto nel messaggio news:dbiht0$16c8$ snipped-for-privacy@otis.netspace.net.au...

Just done the conversion with my V6 Sonata , with a landirenzo sequential , you can see the work on my link:

At the momend done about 700 Km. and no problems, mileage with lpg is about

10-15 % above mileage with gasoline, but being LPG far more cheaper all is quite good. About power loss, nothing noticeable.
Reply to
Zotto