Sonata LPG conversion

I am considering converting a 2003 sonata to lpg, any opinions or recommendations. I am in Austalia

Just done the conversion with my V6 Sonata , with a landirenzo sequential , you can see the work on my link:
http://www.g2kweb.it/gigio2k/gallery.asp?gallery_dir=Upload/salvati/zotto/GPL
At the momend done about 700 Km. and no problems, mileage with lpg is about 10-15 % above mileage with gasoline, but being LPG far more cheaper all is quite good. About power loss, nothing noticeable.
--
Zotto Sonica V6 MY2002 driver
http://www.g2kweb.it/public/download/zottotach.AVI