sonata LX observations!

I have been posting my gripes about the 06 Sonata LX. here is latest info. seats are getting softer now with 7000 miles on it. gas mileage still suffers...about 25-27 on interstates. 1bout 15-17 in town. on plane trip
this weekend I rented a sonata from Enterprise, 13000 miles on odo. v-6 but no compass or temp readings etc. so must have been a GS or GLS. had 16 inch mag wheels and taller tires. rode very smooth and quiet. got 27 on interstates and 15 in town. will be glad to be back in my LX ...miss all the gadgets!