Sonata nav system

My daughter just bought a new Sonata, and on her first trip, the nav system quit. She took it in to the dealer, but they have to order a replacement,
and she had to leave on another trip. Before she left, she ran it through a car wash, and the nav system started working again. Since she's on the road, I don't know if it's working now or not. They didn't have a manual for the nav system when she got the car. Is there a way to 'reboot' the system? Any ideas?

Rebooting - even if it is possible, would not be an appropriate approach to the symptoms described. Clearly it's a connection problem. Possibly a bad ground, or a loose connector, or a lot of other possibilities. Unless she's inclined toward this kind of work, there isn't much she'd be able to do with a manual, if they had provided one. She's best served to simply advise the dealer of her experience when she goes back in. In the mean time, people have driven the world over without nav systems forever, before these gadgets came along. She'll survive.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net