Sonata Oil filter Removal

I am looking for an "cap" style oil filter wrench that will work with my 2008 Sonata with a 2.4.
I have a cap wrench for a WIX 51348 filter, but it is too small. I tried all the
ones I could find at NAPA, Autozone, and O'reilly, and none of them fit.
The WIX filter for this Sonata is 51334.
Is there such a wrench that will fit?
How do dealers and other shops remove the filter without having to remove the entire splash shield?
Thanks,
Kirk M
On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 10:59:08 AM UTC-4, Kirk Matheson wrote:

This (http://www.sears.com/craftsman-universal-oil-filter-wrench-auto-adjustable/p-02820523000P?prdNo=1 ) is very effective. There's a 3/8 square hole for extension on the side you cannot see.
On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 8:59:08 AM UTC-6, Kirk Matheson wrote:

Looks like a good solution. Thanks for your post.
KM