Sonata Oxygen sensors

Hi Does anyone know how many wires there are in the O2 sensor on a 2003 Sonata ? I see some on Ebay that are much cheaper than the dealer and they have 2
wire and 4 wire types. Thanks Jc
All 2003 Sonatas use four wire oxygen sensors. If someone is selling 2-wire sensors for a 2003 Sonata, you should take that as an indication that you should stay away.
Additionally, there was a change in ECM logic and oxygen sensor design for the V6 partway through the 2003 production run. Even if you purchased a four wire sensor, theres no guarantee its correct for your car.
Furthermore, many Hyundai oxygen sensors have a bias voltage. Ive heard of problems using aftermarket oxygen sensors.
"Virtual Cow" wrote: > Hi > Does anyone know how many wires there are in the O2 sensor on > a 2003 Sonata > ? > I see some on Ebay that are much cheaper than the dealer and > they have 2 > wire and 4 wire types. > Thanks > Jc
Thank you for your help it is very much appreciated.