Sontat "projection lamp" headlight question.

Page 2 of 2
Brian Nystrom wrote:

Brian,
I didn't write a single word of the above that you attributed to me.
Matt

**Hi Brian, those were my scribblings not Matt's. :) However, I'd like to thank you for the fog lights idea and I'll be looking into it. I used to have fog lights on my old Santa Fe and I used them rarely because the regular headlights were fine but the car did look cool ;)
Thanks
kaboomie

They do look cool, but as another car approaches in the opposite with them, I've often been know to utter some nasty words. Mostly on the after market ones installed by a kid that knows nothing about aiming lights. I'll have to try them and see if I piss of anyone else.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Hmmm. I daresay that if flipping the high beam switch is such a chore, driving must be real agony for you. ;-)
Seriously, it's just a matter of adapting to the car, just as you do with switch locations, heater & A/C controls, radio buttons, etc. It's really no big deal. If you quit resisting, it won't take long at all.

Yes, it is un-necessary agony. Best headlights I ever had was my '97 LeSabre. In the four years that I had it, I'll bet the high beams were not used more than 50 times. With the projector lights, I'd probably flipped them 50 times on one trip down River Road.
I did drive about 40 miles last night on highway (light traffic) and city with no need to use the high beams. It is just some of the smaller roads, especially with turns and hills.