Sort of OT ; Does anyone elses wife act like this when you go fast in your Hyundai ?!

This poor lady looks like shes about to die ; everytime i view it I get an enormous chuckle at how women and speed dont go together ! I guess Danica Patrick is the exception. :

IlBeBauck

Usually my wife is busy getting photo radar tickets in her Santa Fe, not screaming, usually talking on the phone.

Reply to
Paradox