Sort of OT ; Does anyone elses wife act like this when you go fast in your Hyundai ?!

This poor lady looks like shes about to die ; everytime i view it I get an enormous chuckle at how women and speed dont go together ! I guess Danica Patrick is the exception. :
http://vettetube.com/view_video.php?viewkey5f784d2a20c3ecf56d7
Usually my wife is busy getting photo radar tickets in her Santa Fe, not screaming, usually talking on the phone.