Sources for transmission fluid

Hyundai calls for transmission fluid meeting the "SP III" spec. Are their any sources other than the dealer for this?
I was in my local O'Reilly parts store the other day, and they have Chrysler's
ATF+4, from Valvoline. That used to be a dealer only fluid.
There were other fluids touting to be "universal," but I have always tried to stay with what the manufacturer calls for.
Kirk M
Most people on the Hyundai forums recommend Castrol Import Multi-Vehicle ATF. I have used it in 2007 Sonata with excellent results.

On Friday, December 21, 2012 9:52:39 AM UTC-5, Kirk Matheson wrote:

I don't recommend anything other than a fluid labeled SP-III. I don't recall finding it at any parts stores, but you should be able to obtain it at Hyundai and Kia dealers, as well as perhaps Mitsubishi dealers.
When you look at the potential cost of a new or overhauled auto the extra ~50% for the genuine seems reasonable. For some parts I,m happy to use "generic" but not lubricants. One exception is I use a light diesel oil in my old air cooled VW.

Valvoline's MaxLife DEXRON III/Mercon is said tp meet SPIII standard:
http://www.autozone . com/autozone/accessories/Valvoline-1-qt-MaxLife-DEXRON-III-Mercon-automatic-transmission-fluid/_/N-255s? itemIdentifier18569
Standards: Applications: DEXRON-II, III & VI. MERCON, MERCON V,SP & LV. Toyota WS & T-IV. Honda ATF Z-1. Nissan Matic-D,J,K, & S. Hyundai/Kia SP-II, III, IV and SPH-IV. <------ Various Mercedes, BMW, VW/Audi etc.
On Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:57:47 AM UTC-5, DK wrote:

com/autozone/accessories/Valvoline-1-qt-MaxLife-DEXRON-III-Mercon-automatic-transmission-fluid/_/N-255s?
I find this to be a dubious claim. I believe there are different friction specifications for the fluids Dexron III, SP-III, T-IV, SPH-IV, and Z-1, etc.