sqeek from brake

hey, noticed our rear right brake goes eek when i hit the brakes, same sound when sitting still,doesnt go eek when the e brake is on.. something need lubing up?

Assuming you've got drum brakes, it's probably a good idea to clean out the dust and adjust the shoes. You may also want to put some lube where the shoes' metal backing touches the backing plates.
komopsunida ; )

That's Korean for "thank you," right? I've never seen that spelled out in English before. Is that really how it's spelled?

Andrew D. Sisson

thats not how my frind Sanghyook spells it, not from some website

Cool. I was expecting a spelling something like Andrew's, but who knows? Korean doesn't transliterate very well.