Squealing Belts

Within the year I had my timing belt, the power steering belt and possibly some other belt changed. Now when it is cold outside and I start the car, there's a horrible squealing that comes from under the
hood that lasts about a minute. I don't recall this doing it before the belt change. What's wrong? Is it serious or should I just live with it?
Chris
New belts stretch. Sometimes they need to be re-adjusted for tension. Take it back to the shop where you had them replaced and tell them about it. If you let it squeal for too long of a period, they can glaze over pretty bad and you will need to replace it.