Squealing Belts

Within the year I had my timing belt, the power steering belt and possibly some other belt changed. Now when it is cold outside and I start the car, there's a horrible squealing that comes from under the hood that lasts about a minute. I don't recall this doing it before the belt change. What's wrong? Is it serious or should I just live with it?

Chris

Reply to
Guncho

komobu