Starex 4x4 owners?

Hi!

I'm driving a starex 4x4 CRDI and would like to change tire size. Anyone with experience here?

regards sven

Reply to
Sven Huesges

Hi Sven

I am driving Starex 4x4 TCI. For more information i started a group at yahoo, see

There are some people with more experience on your topic like matnic13 from Costa Rica. Look through the messages. There ist also a file about tire and rimsizes of common offroad tires eventually fitting on starex.

Here is something like a blog about my car:

Hope this helps.

Martin

Sven Huesges schrieb:

Reply to