steering wheel falling apart

Has anyone had a problem with their 04 elantras steering wheel crumbling apart? I have had so manety problems and even in the process of sueing I cant get help from the dealer and they cant even fix the
airbag on passenger side every time I bring it in it sits and they say unable to duplicate when I show the service writer the problem or take him for a ride to show he tells me to make another appointment and we start the process all over Has anyone else been threw this?

So - you're suing either Hyundai, or perhaps even including a dealer in your suit, and you expect that they are going to be responsive to you? You should learn the use of punctuation also.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

I can't figure it out. Somebody sue's me and I'm still supposed to do nice things for them???????