Steering Wheel Replacement

The sponge rubber on the steering wheel on my 2003 Santa Fe is crumbling. I bought a used leatgher covered wheel & I'm trying to install it. I disconnected the battery, loosened the 2 airbag Torx
screws and disconnected the larger wiring connector with the cruise control wiring. How do I remove the small airbag connector?
Thanks, Mike