"Strut Noise" Recall, etc.

Hello,
Am in my 70's now, so a bit hard for me to keep up with some of this. Would be most grateful for any help and information on this:
Have a 2010 Elantra. Nice car; really like it a lot. Live in Boston.
Just got a notice for a recall regarding a "strut noise" problem.
Tried Dealership, but Service Guy couldn't, or wouldn't, explain things.
a. What is this recall about, please ? How serious ? e.g., immediate attention needed, or can put off for "a while" ?
b. I did a Google Search, and it seems as if there were other recalls, also. Something comes up re a fuel pump, and some other items. Really confusing. But, never received any notifications for any others.
If someone could outline for me the Recalls and TSB's for a 2010 Elantra, and an opinion re how important, would be most appreciative.
Thank you very much, Bob
Bob wrote:

Go here, sign up, and read. http://www.hyundaitechinfo.com /

There are too many things to point out, and it'd be hard to tell what applies to your specific car. The site Paul recommends or www.hmaservice.com would be a good resource for this; you can sign up for a free account.
For the strut noise recall, it's basically installing some urethane on your strut jounces to stick them in place so they cannot fall down and make noise.