Stuck Cassette Tape - Error Code

I have a cassette tape stuck in the cassette player of my '03 Elantra. When I switch to the tape player I get "Er8" showing in the display--prolly means
"stuck cassette:-) Any suggestions for extracting the jambed cassette?
YTKinWI
About the only thing you can do is to lift up the flap where cassete goes in and poke and prod cassete hoping to dislodge it . All the time pushing "eject". Other than that it pull the whole thing out and dismantle the radio cassete. Best of luck!!! John