Sub-frame recall

I got a recall notice for my 2002 Sonata yesterday. I had known about the problem with the engine cradle, but there was a second recall notice in the envelope.
    It was for the inside door handles, which, indeed have been shedding their chrome plating. Yes, the resulting sharp edges *were* sharp enough to cause discomfort, as one of my passengers found out.
    So, time to make an appointment with the dealer, and maybe get some other stuff done at the same time. Unfortunately, most of the posts seem to have gotten screwed up on my newsreader/ news server and the headers don't match the bodies.
    Well, more in another post.
--
PB
"I suspect you're an arrogant little pissant who grew up in the