summer tires

I am looking for a summer tire. I want something that is good in the rain. I am considering bridgestone weatherforce from sears? Good or bad? anyother reccomendations? I just purchased rims from tirerack and they suggested tire size 185/60-14 Do i have to stay with this size? I will consider all season tires, but the I already have a full set of snow tires. Thanks

Reply to
illusion123a

Jody

What car is this for? Michelin make a rain tire that works pretty well. I used them on an Excel.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom