Survey of Places To Repair 'Em

There are dealers and surely some non-dealers specializing in our beloved car.

Besides this website, where else on the internet are the Hyundai car shops in the U.S. and other worldwidew markets openly discussed, criticized (positively/negatively), and rated?

Side comment: I guess that the selling of new Daewoos in USA & Canada would've survived if there had been enough official service, authorized dealer, & unofficial support places, because Daewoos are still apparently being sold profitably in the rest of the World: I recently sold my '98 Nubira for a mere $400 to a guy (with baseball cap on backwards) who told me he had previously owned one and fixes 'em himself, and because I wasn't gonna put another FDR dime into a money-eating woo to have it conking-out again.

Reply to
Robert Cohen