Suspension squeaks

My front passenger side on my 2000 sonata has developed a squeak somewhere in the suspension, I hear it most when entering driveways, on the road I don't here it, any ideas where to look.

Id start by checking the sway bar bushings. When the develop squeaks, its usually at low speeds over large dips or humps that cause the suspension do dip drastically.
"cldcld" wrote: > My front passenger side on my 2000 sonata has developed a > squeak somewhere > in the suspension, I hear it most when entering driveways, on > the road I > don't here it, any ideas where to look.