Suspension squeaks

My front passenger side on my 2000 sonata has developed a squeak somewhere in the suspension, I hear it most when entering driveways, on the road I don't here it, any ideas where to look.

Reply to
cldcld

I?d start by checking the sway bar bushings. When the develop squeaks, it?s usually at low speeds over large dips or humps that cause the suspension do dip drastically.

"cldcld" wrote: > My front passenger side on my 2000 sonata has developed a > squeak somewhere > in the suspension, I hear it most when entering driveways, on > the road I > don't here it, any ideas where to look.

Reply to
Hyundaitech