Swapping radio

I want to put my 06 Tucson radio in my hunting camper. Then put a new nice on in the Tucson. I know there are some kind of theft protection on them. How do I reuse
it,and any thing I should know about putting a new one in the Tucson? Thanks

I don't think there's any theft protection. Just wire it up and it should be good to go.

ummm, yeah it IS a hyunai huh :) Thanks