synthetic oil for 06 Sonata V-6

Page 5 of 5
Bob Adkins wrote:

That is the best laugh I've had all day. What does virtually every Wal-Mart ad say? What is their slogan? Hint: it doesn't mention quality or even better, let alone best.
Matt
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I agree. I've looked at several sources of information, mostly on the web as I can't find it elsewhere. Supertech is consistently substandard as are the standard Fram filters and many other brands.
Matt