TAIL GATE WILL NOT UNLOCK WITH KEY OR KEY PASS.

IT IS A SANTA FE 2001 I HOPE THAT SOME ONE COULD HELP ME.

I TRIED TO OPEN IT BUT NOTHING WORKS
Hoffman wrote:

Stop shouting man!
Chris
Chris I am truly very sorry about my last two posts, I am very new at asking about help but i dp need it because I am disabled, And I can not walk to well. I have not been working sents 1995.,So any help I can get would be very welcomed. Thank You Joseph Hoffman
Hoffman wrote:

No worries man. Just were hurting my ears/eyes :)
Sounds like you need to take your truck to the garage.
CHris
Thanks Guys For your help I will try aqny thing.
You'll probably need to remove the inside cover to check it out. You probably cannot remove the cover without having the tailgate open. If you can get part of it off and get your hand inside, you may be able to move the mechanism inside and open the tailgate. If not, you'll probably need to break the cover to get inside. Expect a replacement trim cover to be very expensive.
Thank you so very much for your help.