Taillight out

How much can i expect to pay for a rear light that needs to be replaced (at a dealer) if i take to to a mom and pop shop can they do it there, or will
they have to order a special part?
Anyone should be able to do it. Parts sources are manufacturer and used, and possibly aftermarket. Shop around.
is it a burned out bulb? or a busted lense?

and what model are you driving? just open the lil panels on inside of trunk / hatch one on each side of car and then if like our accent u undo the plastic knobs and you have acess to the bulbs. its very very easy to do. take the burnt out bulb, and go to walmart or somewhere else and buy a replacement...

I got it done after work for $3.50 at the mom and pop place, which is a hell of a lit cheeper then the dealer would have charged, i think last time It ran me almost$20
I thought you were talking about the whole lamp. Sorry. Just about anyone can install a bulb.