Taillight out

How much can i expect to pay for a rear light that needs to be replaced (at a dealer) if i take to to a mom and pop shop can they do it there, or will they have to order a special part?

Reply to
illusion123a

Anyone should be able to do it. Parts sources are manufacturer and used, and possibly aftermarket. Shop around.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Reply to
Jody

Reply to
Jody

I got it done after work for $3.50 at the mom and pop place, which is a hell of a lit cheeper then the dealer would have charged, i think last time It ran me almost$20

Reply to
illusion123a

I thought you were talking about the whole lamp. Sorry. Just about anyone can install a bulb.

Reply to
hyundaitech