Taking out the fog lights and putting in grilles ? (attn: hyundaitech)

I never use my fog lights , and, i saw a few other SantaFe's with louvered grilles in place of the fog lights ; will this allow more cool air into the engine bay ? If so, is it difficult to remove the fog
lights ? Im all for getting more air into the engine bay.
Thanks, Dave 2002 Santa Fe GLS.
Dave in Lake Villa wrote:

This air will never reach the engine bay. Behind the fog lamps is the inside of the fender well.
But i could use flexible aluminum duct to get it into the engine bay. Dont you think this would work good ?
I doubt you'd get any benefit worth the effort. You'd have to cut holes somewhere else to get the air into the engine bay or try to do some crazy routing to get in in front of the radiator. The front bumper cover actually comes off fairly easily if you want to nose around. Pull the headlamps, remove the plastic retainers, several 10mm bolts underneath, four screws underneath, and two at the bottom of the fenders.
Ok..thanks. Ill have a peek .