Tech site login required

I just tried to go to HMA service nd it now needs a login. Registered but am waiting for a password...........

Reply to
nothermark

Go to the site and click on "forgot password". You will get an email response with the password.

Reply to
sbiddle

I automatically have one through the dealer, but I'd like to know if you have access to more or less info than before. It appears the search function has been greatly enhanced.

Reply to
hyundaitech

I just registered to be able to access it again. It appears to have more functionality than before. The service page has 2 new tabs and there are online courses listed.

Jon

Reply to
Zeppo

Is "campaigns" one of the new tabs? That was previously unviewable by the general public.

Reply to
hyundaitech