Tech site login required

I just tried to go to HMA service nd it now needs a login. Registered but am waiting for a password...........

Go to the site and click on "forgot password". You will get an email response with the password.
I automatically have one through the dealer, but I'd like to know if you have access to more or less info than before. It appears the search function has been greatly enhanced.
I just registered to be able to access it again. It appears to have more functionality than before. The service page has 2 new tabs and there are online courses listed.
Jon

Is "campaigns" one of the new tabs? That was previously unviewable by the general public.