The Incredible Hyundai

Did we say that Toyota is casting a wary eye on Hyundai? The Koreans are on a roll. They are boosting their production capacity in China to 1 million units
per year. And they do that right in front of my nose, in Beijing. This weekend, Beijing Hyundai Motor, a joint venture between Hyundai and [...] Read More: http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2010/11/the-incredible-hyundai /
----------------------------------- Hyundai NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Hyundai.html