Tiburon wont start

I have an 03 Tiburon v6 auto. Came back to school today after a four hour drive from home. Car ran great the whole time. I have not had a problem with it since ive gotten it. Even when i got back here and parked it, there seemed to be nothing wrong, no idle problem or hesitation. After about an hour i went out to to go to work, and I started the car and put it in gear, then it just died. Tried it again, just starting, and it could cut out after a few seconds. Now, the car wont even start for any amount of time, just turns by the starter. anyone have any ideas? i was going to check if the motor was getting any fuel, but i dont see how. I looked for a releaf valve but didnt see one. please help.

Reply to
BRose

Figured it out, it was the fuel pump relay... replaced it with the one from the horn untill i can find a new one. works great.

Reply to
BRose

good work! I'll try to remember that trick! ;-)

Reply to
nothermark