Timing belt kits

I've seen quite a price spread on the timing belt kits. This includes belt, tensioner, idlers. The range is from $123 to $400+.
Anyone familiar with ContiTech? They are the low end. Yes, I know
Gates or Dayco is better, but this is a kid on a tight budget and the car probably won't last more than a year anyway so I'm thinking cheap may be OK.
It is going in a 15 year old car on the second engine already. The kid's budget is so tight, his grandfather is probably going to give the kit to him for his birthday.

ContiTech = Continential AG, the German tire/rubber/belt company.
I would have no hesitation putting one of their belts on my car.
Chris

Thanks for the confirmation. Conti Tech it will be. The car is a '95 Probe with Mazda engine. Now he can get out and look for a real job to pay for it all.