Timing belt mileage

My owner's manual says 60,000 in one place and 90,000 in another. Which is correct? 2008 Elantra.
---MIKE---

>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')
My owner's manual says 60,000 in one place and 90,000 in another. Which is correct? 2008 Elantra.
Does one say anything about California? They have different rules there. Or, 60,000 miles is about 96,000 kilometers

Interval was changed for the 2007 Elantra. I suspect the 90,000 is correct.
I checked the online manual and the only reference I saw to replacing the timing belt was in the maintenance chart, which indicated to inspect at 4 years/60k and replace at 6 years/90k. Not sure what you'll be able to find on the inspection. Typically cannot discern condition of the belt unless the teeth are beginning to come off.