Timing belt sonata

I am looking for timing belt replacement manual
I exchanged cooling pomp and I can't adjust correctly of the timing belt
WB

I'm not sure where you are, Witek, but if the engine is the same as or similar to U.S. vehicles, you can probably get what you need from the service manuals at www.hmaservice.com. You'll need to register for a free account, and the site requires Internet Explorer.