tirerack.com?

Has anyone used this site for rims and tires? I want to get a new set of tires and rims for summer driving? It seems like their prices are reasonable.

Reply to
illusion123a

Jody

I bought from them back in 2001 when I had a 98 Corolla. Service was good price was excellent. They mounted and balanced the tires on the rims that I bought and shipped them to my door. If I remember correctly the total cost was $300 for some Firestone Firehawks SS-20's mounted on some 14 inch rims.

Reply to
Matthew Rebbert