Tires

This may start a big feud, but what are the best all season tires for a 2006 FWD Santa Fe Limited? Has Duelers on it. If they don't work out in the snow....I'll want to change them. Live in soutwest ohio, so we
get snow, but not like in Cleveland. Any ideas?
I'd check out the SUV version of the Goodyear Triple Treads./

Actually the SUV version of the Goodyear is called the "Fortera." Just like the passenger version (Assurance) comes in both ComfortTred (a quiet tire) and TripleTred (for performance), so the Fortera has one called SilentArmor and one called TripleTred.
You have to decide which features you like as to which is preferable. I agree that either of these (quite new) tires will probably be among the best, and are eons better than any version of the Wranglers they replace.
Worst thing about them? They will probably also be among the most expensive, and may be prohibitively so, depending on size.
More reasonably priced tires that have provided very good all-around performance for a number of people I have known who own them is the Firestone Destination line (not to be confused with the disastrous Wilderness or Steeltex line). Which one (LE or AT)? It depends on your driving needs.
Best tire I have ever driven (of ANY type)? The Bridestone Dueler APT (III) sold by Sears. It transformed the handling on my vehicle like nothing I had ever thought possible.
Just one man's opinion.
Tom Wenndt

I've used the recommendations on tirerack.com when I bought my Yokohamas for my '02 Sonata. I did a bunch of research and read through a lot of user comments on the tires I bought. All the ratings were pretty bang on. I'd give them a try. They also sell a wider variety than most any chain or shop and for a pretty good price too.
- Thee Chicago Wolf