Tires for 2005 Santa Fe 3.5L

My '05 Santa Fe will probably need new tires this summer. I'm reading about a 4/32" in tread depth all around. The original tires are Goodyear Long
Trails have done pretty well over the 50K miles I've used them. They handle and stop very well and are great in snow, rain, and on dry surfaces. I've felt really secure riding on them, and I'm a fairly aggressive driver. The road noise from the tires is very high however.
I'm looking for recommendations for quieter tires that won't make me give up ride and handling. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance, Jon
If you liked those B F Goodrich tires, but want something quieter, try the new B F Goodrich Long Trail T/A Tour. It is a VERY different tire from the other Long Trails. Make sure the "Tout" is on the tire.
This seems to be a seriously good tire at a seriously good price. Only other recommendation would be for the new Cooper Discoverer CTS. Again, like the B F Goodriches, there are a lot of Cooper Discoverers out there. Make sure it is the CTS. Right now Cooper (through both its website and dealers) is offering a $50 rebate on a purchase of 4. This weekend, I have a local retailer who is also selling them "Buy 3, Get 1 Free."

Thanks for the recommendations, Rev Tom. I'll check out both of these tires.
Jon
And in case you needed a clarification, my post should have said make sure the word "TOUR" (not tout), should be on the B F Goodrich tire.

No problem, I figured that.
Jon

Kumho Solus KR21 have served me well on my Sonata. Good traction, quiet, smooth. They come with a free road hazard warrantee for the first 30% of tread and have an 80,000 mile rating. The price from my local tire guy was great also.

Grant, Thanks for the reply. I noticed them on TireRack's site when I was doing research and they are definitely on my short list as well. The price on these is *really* attractive, too.
How's road noise with these on your Sonata.
Jon