Tires for Elantra

Page 2 of 2
Post above mine recommends Sumiotomo HTR H4s I second the opinion. I had a set put on a Focus we had a couple years ago. Best tires I have had on a car.
EVER. Try Kost in Canandaigua. May get them for a better price than Sears
--
Andrew D. Sisson
LG VX8100 VZW AC II SINCE APRIL 1993

Should we care about this?
Thanks for the tire info. I'll check around as I will probably take a couple of weeks to do this. I'm seeing the wear bars get close to the surface but I'm not panicky yet. :-)
wrote:

depends on what your interests are ;-)