Towing a Motorcycle with an Elantra

I've got a 2000 Elantra. Looks like it just has a little hook under the bumper. Has anybody ever towed something like a motorcycle with it?
I've been looking at trailer-like things... some are remarkably small and
light - some are essentially things that hold the front wheel up - which means you'd just be towing the weight of the bike.
So, if anybody has any experience, or insight... please share.
Thanks.
The Chris wrote:

Sorry, no. How about the reverse? Can you tow an Elantra with a motorcycle? I'd like to see that attempt on YouTube.
James wrote:

For those of you alt.autos.hyundai readers who actually smiled or even laughed at my humorous reply to The Chris, this answers my own question:
http://www.ama-cycle.org/features/2003/images/retrieverbargning.jpg
Harbor Freight has some small trailers that can very easily be modified for a motorcycle

Did you check for a trailer hitch for it? You really need the ball hitch as it limits the free movement of the trailer relative to the vehicle. thik about it - every time you accelerate the pin move back in the hitch point. Stop and it slams forward. Get the picture?
nothermark wrote:

Draw Tite makes a Sportframe hitch for the Elantra.

Thanks - that looks great!! Any preferences for actual trailers for a bike??? I saw a great one that was tiny and light, but, it went for over $1,200...