Traction control light on

2002 Sonata LX has brake light and TCD light on most of the time. Sometimes they go off but later return to on. No real change in braking as far as I can tell.
Reply to
James

You'll need to take this to the dealer to have it checked. All I can tell you at this point is that your traction system has noticed some sort of problem, and the light is alerting you to that.

Reply to
hyundaitech