Traffic Advisory

#2 son is on his way this afternoon from Florida to Maryland in his Blue 2000 Hyundai Accent.
This is the one that was complaining his a/c belt was squealing
whenever he went over 90 mph on his last trip down from Atlanta.
I tightened the belt yesterday.
If your traveling Northbound on I-95 you may want to keep an eye on the rear view mirror if your in the left lane...
Screwtape III wrote:

For his sake, I hope he gets busted and loses his license before he kills himself or someone else.

I bet my daughter's driving would scare the hell out of him.
--
Bob