Traffic Advisory

#2 son is on his way this afternoon from Florida to Maryland in his Blue 2000 Hyundai Accent.

This is the one that was complaining his a/c belt was squealing whenever he went over 90 mph on his last trip down from Atlanta.

I tightened the belt yesterday.

If your traveling Northbound on I-95 you may want to keep an eye on the rear view mirror if your in the left lane...

Reply to
Screwtape III

For his sake, I hope he gets busted and loses his license before he kills himself or someone else.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

I bet my daughter's driving would scare the hell out of him.

Reply to
Bob Adkins