Trailer Hitch for Elantra

I recently sold my 2005 Elantra and bought a 2006 Santa Fe. I had put a trailer hitch on the Elantra for my bicycle rack so when I sold it I took it off and would like to sell it. Any Advice on where to list it?
Tried Ebay without results and Craigs List. Any other advice?
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Where are you located and how much do you want for it? You can email me with the details.