Trailer Hitch for Elantra

I recently sold my 2005 Elantra and bought a 2006 Santa Fe. I had put a trailer hitch on the Elantra for my bicycle rack so when I sold it I took it off and would like to sell it. Any Advice on where to list it? Tried Ebay without results and Craigs List. Any other advice?

Thanks

Reply to
pchefman

Where are you located and how much do you want for it? You can email me with the details.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom