Trajet 2002 Fan Control Switch

Hi group, Does anyone know the part number of the Trajet 4 position fan control switch. Mine has failed and I need a replacment. No one seems to have one
that I have tried so far.
Its 4 position, has 6 lugs on the reverse. 1 - Common 2 - Relay Active 3 - Speed 1 4 - Speed 2 5 - Speed 4 6 - Speed 3
I can operate the fan manually using jumper wires, but need a new switch ideally.