Trajet Replace Alternator Belt - How much?

Hello, As above, how much to replace the alternator belt. Mine has gone ping and now running on battery power only.

$26.85

$84.62

Thanks for the replies.
I got a fair deal then. I got it done for C35. 15 parts, 20 labour. Not bad for work on a public holiday here in Cyprus.