Trajet Replacement Wheel Stud

Hi, All. I am looking to get a replacement wheel stud for My Trajet. Its M12 x 1.5. A little different apparently to regular cars according to my local garage. I need a genuine part, can I find one, no round here. SO looking online, and still draw a blank.

Surly I dont need a complete new hub assembly to replace one broken stud

Any help???

Reply to
TheDragon

This is a rather standard thread size and pitch. I'm surprised you're having difficulty, but am unaware of the parts availability situation in your location.

Reply to
hyundaitech

This is a rather standard thread size and pitch. I'm surprised you're having difficulty, but am unaware of the parts availability situation in your location.

I called Hyundai in the UK, they say there are lots of different studs, even down to where the car was made. I think there all the same, but they wont sell me one. How strange.

Reply to
TheDragon