tranmission no reverse help hyundaitech.

:? need your help hyundaitech.i got a 2000 accent automatic about 110,000 miles highway miles.i got no reverse at all.and all other gears work fine even the over drive button works.the fluid is top good
light pink.i see no tiny metal parts in the fluid.or hear funny sound from the transmission.do i need a rebuild?or can a sencer cause this?i do have a 3 codes but dont have the number with me.one is a o2 sencer.the other is something about the fuel to rich?the other read transmission faulty box ?if i do need a rebuild how much will it cost me?if i took it to a dealer ship hyundai shop?because its are only family car we have.or should i buy a used car.the car still drives even with no reverse.i have to use my feet to push the car back.yeah i know it sucks.is it worth it to invest in this car or should i buy a used car?and one more thing i have not change the timing belt or water pump its over 110,000 miles on it.i know that will cost around 300or 400 dollers.is it worth it?? thank you
It could possibly be the transmission range switch or the cable adjustment. Other than that, I can't think of anything that's not purely bad news.