transmission model

hi im not sure if this is the right group, but i would like to know if anyone an help me out with a transmission model. i have a y2 sonata

1993-1994 model, originally came with 2.0L hyundai engine, from then to now that engine has been changed with another, the new engine mitsubishi 4g63 came from a mitsubishi RVR 1994 model and came with a 4WD tranny, the engine was put in and bolted up to the same FWD tranny the tranny was rebuilt during the new engine swap, it works well. my question is can anyone tell me what is the model of the transmission that i have, or can you tell me where on the transmission to look for the number, i can only come up with this F4a33 transmission model used by mitsubishi for that engine but im not sure if hyundai used the same.
Reply to
gamecon1

According to the service manual, your transmission is a KM-175, which is also a Mitsubishi designation. Be very careful trying to swap with transmissions from other car lines such as Mitsubishi or even model years different from yours, however. It was about this time that Hyundai made a change to the locations of the pulse generators and the information they supplied the TCM. On Mitsubishi products, there are differences in construction which could cause other transmissions not to function properly.

Reply to
hyundaitech