Or was it neither?
http://www.barrypopik.com/article/946/theres-a-sucker-born-every-minute-ny-gambler-slang-but-not-p-t-barnum
In any event, it is still true! :-)
Matt

Oh so true ! Thanks for the link.
Sinan
--
A. Sinan Unur < snipped-for-privacy@llenroc.ude.invalid>
Your response is pretty much what I have always felt, across the board.
Regarding the brake system flush, I could even see where one might want to take such additional precautions with ABS, but not otherwise.
My problem is that fewer and fewer garages are doing the tranny fluid and filter change - most have gone to these machines. If I have a tranny fluid drain bolt, I will do it myself (Hyundai's and Kia's usually have them, most others don't).
Tom Wenndt