tried the Honda - eeeeeeyyyuuuuuuuu

claustrophobia set in when I got behind the wheel. Never drove it, the Civic was that tight for me. Now if Hyundai CD players just played mp3's.
;-)
The '06 does.

Did you contact Mark at Vision Hyundai?
Our 2005 Elantra's CD player plays discs I've burned using MP3 format.
--
Andrew D. Sisson

My Tucson plays mp3s. Hondas, in my limited experience with them, are odd ducks...off kilter just a little in some ways, like the CRV's gear shift coming out of the dash.
...My '05 Santa Fe plays Mp3s...
--
....Order the "Accordion Evolution" documentary of the Las Vegas
International Accordion Convention from my website:

My stereo is the stock Hyundai disc player in the Canadian GLS model.(not sure if the US models have the same stereo etc.)....plays discs with MP3 and Windows .wma files...
--
....Order the "Accordion Evolution" documentary of the Las Vegas
International Accordion Convention from my website:
mine does, it both my 04 Elantra GT and my 06 Sante Fe....
Pete...

I'll try it tomorrow when I pick it up. It wouldn't surprise me as i know other brands do but Hyundai doesn't mention it.