TSB's and country of origin.

Hi all and Merry Christmas.
If you look at the TSB's (Technical Service Bulletins) shown at http://www.hmaservice.com they list the vehicles they apply to. So if they
say Sonata, would the TSB apply to all Sonata's world wide? I get the impression there are differences in build between, say, USA and Europe.
cheers, nick
Hi St Nick, HMA pertains solely to the USA, or so they have told me in an email when I had a problem getting into their web site quite a while back. That said I have found most of their information to be very similar to what is on my Canadian XG. There are minor differences however -especially electrical & maybe some other things that I have yet to encounter. Hope that helps. BCinBC

Yes that helps, thanks. St Nick (I'm gonna be busy real soon :o)