Tucson

I am getting ready to ditch my POS Chevy Malibu. Always had problems with the AC (Not good in S. florida). Am seriously looking at a Tucson ; Probably 2006. Does anyone know
when the 08's come out. I probably can then afford an '07.
Thx
I tend to not get word of release dates, and when I do, they tend to be inaccurate. Your best bet is to probably call your local dealer's sales department and inquire as to when they expect them. Although, this too is not terribly reliable information, it's probably the best you'll get (if they're honest).