Tucson door panel removal

My daughter is wanting to upgrade the speakers in her '05 Tucson; speceffically the ones in the rear doors. Does onyone know if there is any particular "trick" to the proper removal and replacement of the rear door
panels? Any special tools needed? Do the panels use replacable attachment pins?

I don't recall removing one of these recently. I believe it's a simple matter of removing the attaching screws-- don't forget the one in the handle bezel or the ones potentially under trim covers-- and then pulling out on the bottom of the panel to detach from the door. Lifting the whole panel upward once detached should lift it off the window sill. Typically, so few of the fasteners break that you won't need replacements to solidly reattach the panel. If necessary, you should be able to obtain replacement pins.